Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Please help

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    I started reading your post and was about to wish you congrats. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I hope he finds his way home.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Yeah my husband saw him and knew it wasn't mine, but he brought him in for a little bit cause it was hot and the little feller needed some water, he said look over there....I started to yell with glee, however that was short lived. I think I am going to run a pic in The Post to see if that turns up anything if I don't hear something this week.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Ok people keep calling about this new little kitten.....we went ahead and brought him in, wormed him and flea bathed him as well as frontlined him. Was very apparent he needed it all. So which leads me to the question anyone know anyone else missing an orange and white kitten besides me??? He is a cute little guy very sweet, very loving...he just is not my Zeeke. Right now we are calling him Imp (short for Imposter) and we plan on putting up flyers that we have found the kitten (next to the Zeeke ones with a note informing that it is not Zeeke, this guy is cute but not as cute as Zeeke) I have been offered umpteen million cats since I lost my boy and I don't mean to be rude but I want MY CAT. This one I will care for and watch over until someone claims him if no one claims him I will make sure he finds a good home with the animal group I work with (I do fostering for them anyway, so ain't no biggie there for him to stay here until his owners or a suitable home is found) But with all that being said if you know of anyone else looking for a cat let me know, and hopefully they didn't find Zeeke and keep him lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Any luck yet?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    nope....very upsetting, one of my children is missing.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    sorry guys, had to push it back up in case anyone that posts has been other wise occupied and unable to log on in the last little bit.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •